Deadly Metairie Apartment Fire Believed To Have Been Accidental

Fire Rescue Getty

Officials are confirming the apartment where a three-year-old girl died from fire-related injuries did not have a working smoke alarm.

Kamryn Frank was rescued by firefighters on Sunday night at the Bellemont Apartments but later died at University Medical Center.

Arson investigators say it looks like the fire started by accident and candles may be to blame.

Copyright © 2019 TTWN Media Networks LLC Photo: Getty Images

Sponsored Content

Sponsored Content