Governor Edwards has named the members of his new sexual harassment and discrimination task force.
According to a press release from Edwards' office, the seven men and women making up the task force are:
- Terrence Ginn, deputy commissioner for policy and legislative affairs at the Louisiana Board of Regents
- Sandra Schober, deputy director of administrative services for the Louisiana Attorney General’s Office
- Makayla Weber-Harris, staffing assistant division administrator of the Louisiana State Civil Service
- Janice Lansing (Chairperson), chief financial officer of the Coastal Protection and Restoration Authority
- Tina Vanichchagorn, deputy executive counsel, Office of the Governor
- Suzette Meiske (Vice Chair), human resources director for the Louisiana Community Technical College System
- Dr. Courtland Chaney, Ph.D., retired faculty, Louisiana State University School of Business
They will review current state policy and look for ways to prevent future harassment or discrimination.
The group held its first meeting Monday.
Copyright © 2017 TTWN Media Networks LLC Photo: Getty Images