An accused serial killer says he's not guilty of three first-degree murder charges lodged against him.
Joseph Brant, who entered his plea Monday, is charged in the deaths of three New Orleans women between 2007 and 2008.
He's already serving a life sentence for a second-degree murder conviction in the August 2008 stabbing death of a woman in her home.
The District Attorney's office said earlier this year that Brant confessed to the three murders in an interview with an investigator.
Copyright © 2018 TTWN Media Networks LLC