LSU Launches Highest Fundraising Campaign In State History

LSU has announced a $1.5 billion campaign to unify its campuses across the state.

The Fierce for the Future campaign is the largest fundraising campaign in Louisiana's history. It focuses on raising philanthropic support in order to continue improving everything the university has to offer.

Fierce for the Future is the university's third advancement campaign. In a press release, university officials say 60% of the campaign gifts will be in support of academics, while the remaining 40% will go towards athletic support.

Copyright © 2019 TTWN Media Networks LLC Photo: LSU/YouTube

Sponsored Content

Sponsored Content