Officials say a recovery mission has successfully located the bodies of two workers at the Hard Rock Hotel and can start the removal process.
Engineers said removal could not begin on Monday, but they are still hopeful they can retrieve the bodies by the end of this week.
Late last month, city leaders said that it could take up to five-days to respectfully remove the remains of Quinnyon Wimberly and Jose Ponce Arreola, who died when the hotel collapsed on October 12th, 2019.
City spokesman added that the demolition of the rest of the hotel should be completed sometime in October.
Copyright © 2020 TTWN Media Networks Inc.