Covington Hotel Guest Caught Hoarding Gasoline In Room

(Getty Images)

The smell of gasoline at a hotel in Covington prompted a call to firefighters in St. Tammany Parish and the discovery of a guest storing two gas cans in a room at the Residence Inn Thursday.

In a social media post, officials said to never store gas inside and always use proper containers.

There had been panic buying of gas in recent days because of the Colonial Pipeline shutdown, which resumed operations on Thursday.

Copyright © 2021 TTWN Media Networks Inc.

Sponsored Content

Sponsored Content